Does H&R Block do affiliate marketing? Where can I find their affiliate program?
Add answer and rate this store
Yes, H&R Block does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to H&R Block. Based on our research, here's how they participate in the major affiliate networks:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Unlikely — Check status
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Yes (may not be active, last active in July 2018) — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Yes — Apply
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check H&R Block's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Update: we've found 20 more tax filings stores that currently offer affiliate programs and 5,244 online services stores that are offering affiliate programs . You can also view all 23,580 stores that offer affiliate programs across all categories.